Sherré DeMao is CEO and Strategy Maestro of BizGrowth Inc, an award-winning firm specializing in next-level, next-idea solutions for entrepreneurs with a focus on building sustainable value through making a significant difference. A nationally acclaimed author, speaker and impassioned researcher, her book, Me, Myself & Inc., introduced an alternative Life Synergy approach for entrepreneurs versus Work/Life Balance. As a result, she was asked to be the subject matter expert for Chapter 2, also called Me, Myself & Inc., in the university text Smart Start-up Business Management. Her next books, Dream Wide Awake, and The Profitability Quotient, are expected to be released globally in 2019.
SLD Unlimited Biz Growth, Inc
Evolutionary Business Council
- Dream Wide Awake! Overcoming What Limits You to Excel in Life!
- Getting to Aha! Aligning Goals & Values for Powerful Results
- It Takes Money to Make Money, Unless You Don’t Have It!
- Me, Myself & Inc.®: Stop Balancing, Start Synergizing!
- Excuses or Reasons, Fate or Destiny
- Corporate Cure: How to Build a Corporate Culture of Endurance
- Income-based Time Management for Greater Productivity
- Operational Branding: Building Value & Preference Inside Out
- Pricing for Profit: Big Mistakes & Best Practices
- Profit Sizing for Exponential Growth
- Profitability Quotient: Better Decisions, Better Results, Better Bottom Line
- Trend Getting: Being on the Cutting Edge through Discovery vs. Innovation
- The CRISP Principle: Mega Growth Success in Business
- eBuzz to eProfits: Using the Power of the Internet to Grow Your Business
- From Objection to Attraction: Inspiring & Engaging Customers
- From Mindshare to Marketshare: Leveraging Psychographics to Attract, Retain, and Engage Customers
- Making a Difference – Building a Legacy in Life and Business
- Marketing $uccess $ecrets to Grow Your Practice
- Mastermind Marketing: Doing Right What Most Businesses Do Wrong!
- Out-Think Your Competition to Explode $ales!
- Store Hopper to Store Shopper: Getting Them to Try & Buy
- You-niqueness! The Personal Side of Branding
- Confessions of a Mompreneur: Leadership Lessons Learned
- She, Inc. to WOW, Inc. – Women Owned Wisdom for Next Level Growth