- All (18)
- Videos (6)
- Photos (11)
- Slides (1)
Books & Articles (11)
Wildfire Workshops Inc.,
Media & Marketing
Professional Training & Coaching Leadership Entrepreneurship influence Word of Mouth Marketing Marketing Business Networking Credential Building
- I first met Teresa at a time when I was floundering with trying to grow my business. Her international best-selling book, "Mass Influence" was a lightening bolt from the sky -- I'd been making just about every mistake she identifies. Now, I'm confidently using several of the strategies she recommends for building relationships with highly influential people -- it's all about creating "cycles of reciprocity." I love Teresa's authentic, genuine approach -- she is absolutely the real deal and such a generous powerhouse of wisdom!Nancy OgilvieOwnerInspiring Results
- Teresa de Crosboix is the leading transformational speaker in the Influence field that companies and organizations aspiring to make the world a better place should put on their radar. Her topic is of top importance to leaders, movers and shakers. Her speaking style is engaging, inspiring, warm and friendly. If you are interested in mastering influence, how to give and receive it and how to align it with your mission, Teresa is a phenomenal speaker and coach to seek out. I am grateful for the opportunity to hear her speak and to learn from her personally, and I recommend her enthusiastically. Thank you so much for your work, Teresa!Zhenya BeckCo-founder, Product Development and MarketingFreightera
- Teresa de Grosbois is not only a skilled facilitator and laser-focused communicator, she is also a rare breed of business owner paving the way for leaders to step into their full potential. She is a role model for supporting others to stand truthfully in their brilliance and demonstrates how to support others through connection, collaboration and influence. I'm privileged to know Teresa and to learn from herMary Pat KnightSenior Executive
- Teresa's presentations are always a great blend of insightful wisdom, relevant tips and entertaining humour. She's a joy to watch and I learn from her every time!
- What makes Teresa so extraordinary as a speaker is her ability to demonstrate the principles of influence she's teaching right in front of you, seamlessly! I've seen Teresa speak several times and she always brings fresh insight, inspiration, and actionable tools - plus memorable stories. Her advice and expertise hits the target every time.OwnerStartSomething Creative Business Solutions
- Teresa spoke at the annual People for People Conference that I organize in Edmonton, AB, Canada. The feedback we received on Teresa's presentation from our participants was outstanding. Teresa blends concepts, stories, and skills in a light and interactive way. She is authentic in her personal sharing, and also has a strong ability to connect with the audience.
- Teresa is an inspiring and dynamic speaker that brings new things to light every time I hear her speak. I've had the opportunity to see her speak on multiple occasions and learn from her every time. She is fantastic!
- Teresa de Grosbois is a knowledgeable and lively speaker. She brings humour to her presentations and speaks engagingly on the subject of increasing your influence. I have learned some top tips from Teresa's presentations.
- I host the www.speakertrainingbootcamp.com once a year and as a Business Coach for Public Speakers I understand the Value of Influence. I invited Teresa as a Guest Speaker to one of the events. Needless to say that she is the Expert on Creating Influence and Teaching Influence. The Audience loved her as she shared with passion and conviction that we are all influencers. Fun and informative, Teresa delivers. I would recommend her to any event planner.
- Teresa is one powerful leader! She makes things happen in a BIG way. I have worked with Teresa through the Evolutionary Business Council - a group of thought leaders from all over the world. She has facilitated her workshops around becoming best selling authors. All powerful and empowering!!! I would recommend Teresa if you are looking for someone who creates change in a big way. As a speaker she is dynamic and engaging. Teresa easily connects with her audience impacting each person.
Similar to Teresa
MarilynSuttleCEO, SpeakerSuttle Enterprises LLC
PamThompsonPresident & CEO & FounderCreative Life Coaching Inc.
KatherineJohnsonFounderSpark | Align Your Presence & Personal Brand
CharmaineHammond, CSPConflict Resolution, Leadership Resilience ExpertHammond International Inc.
Valerie R.SheppardSelf-Mastery and Mindfulness ExpertThe Heart of Living Vibrantly