- All (10)
- Videos (2)
- Photos (8)
Books & Articles (4)
Diversity and Inclusion Connections Anti-Racism LGBTQ inclusion LGBTQ family caregivers Anti-Oppression LGBTQ issues Belonging Safety Leadership and Inclusion Organizational Resilience
Awards & certifications (1)
CGLCC Diverse Supplier of the Year 2016
Canadian Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
Why choose me?
I inspire people to see more - of themselves and each other - to create meaningful change.
- Annemarie facilitated Pride at Work Canada's first-ever Executive Sponsors' Breakfast for LGBT champions. Her work in helping to build the event concept, developing the program and running the morning was invaluable. Quick thinking, passionate and articulate are just three of the qualities that make Annemarie a strong leader in group sessions.Diversity & Inclusion StrategistBMO Financial Group
- Annemarie presented on diversity, inclusion and connection for my grade 7 - 12 school's parent council. She actively engaged parents in a thoughtful workshop that emphasized how and why as parents and as a school community we need to be committed to diversity and inclusion. By sharing three key questions, participants were enabled to question their personal bias and their own commitment to diversity and inclusion. A highly recommended speaker for school communities and educators!Head & Director, Servicing, Strategy & Integration, ProcurementPat Duckworth Cognitive Hypnotherapy
- I was delighted when Annemarie accepted our invitation to speak with BMO’s Procurement team on the Day of Pink. Annemarie delivered an inspirational message, opening hearts (and minds) to the realities that others, who are different from us, face daily. Annemarie is an incredibly skilled presenter who effortlessly brings others along on her journey. Our participants connected with her instantly and there wasn’t a single person who didn’t feel inspired, moved or motivated by her remarks.Cognitive HypnotherapistJune 2017 LGBT Summit of the Americas
- I heard Annemarie Shrouder speak at the India International Centre in Delhi, India. Her presentation was about taking that step from diversity to inclusion. Her humor and her calm, knowledgeable style held the audience spellbound. We laughed and we learned some significant truths about the importance of inclusion in business and organisations. Be more. See more. Go Further.National Chair, BMO Pride ERGBMO Financial Group
- Annemarie Shrouder accepted our invitation to present at the Ontario Midwifery Student Conference in September 2016. Her contribution to the conference was profound, thought provoking and organized. There were over 100 people present and Annemarie was able to provide a cohesive framework to address personal bias that generated conversation amongst this large group. Very impressive! Annemarie found a way to inspire individuals to look critically at bias and how it affects every social interaction
- Delegates were treated to a valuable and engaging session, hosted by Annemarie, at the June 2017 LGBT Summit of the Americas, in Toronto, Canada. Annemarie's passion for and experience in diversity and inclusion captivated the audience and made them think about their own practices, both in business and in their personal life. We are most grateful for Annemarie's contribution to the Summit. She made us all think!
- I would like to acknowledge Annemarie for a fantastic presentation to the BMO Pride ERG on "How to be a better ally". Her presentation style was interactive, engaging, and thorough. Our post-event survey results unanimously recommended Annemarie for future engagements. Well done!
Somal, CFA, CFP®, CAIA
Speaker, Entrepreneur & Chief Financial Officer at
Blue Ocean Global Technology
Pat Duckworth Cognitive Hypnotherapy
Evolutionary Business Council
Shin Dao Institute
Author, Speaker, Trainer, and Content Creator
The Networking Web